Click on the panels below to find out more.
- The festival is on Saturday 8 July 2017
- Gates open at 11am
- Entertainment starts at midday
- The festival finishes at 10.00pm.
- Please note that your bags may be searched as you enter the Festival for your own safety.
- Please note we are a glass-free site. This is for the safety of all our Festival goers.
- Food will be available to purchase within the grounds provided by a selection of vendors, please note bringing food & drink onto the premises is not allowed
- Dogs and bringing in your own seating is allowed
- Refreshments will be available to purchase from our bars within the grounds.
Please note we are a glass-free site. This is for the safety of all our Festival goers. Outside food & drink is not allowed.
We would love to say ‘Hi’ to your dogs and you are more than welcome to bring your own seating.
Food will be available to purchase within the grounds provided by
- The Dolphin Inn – Hog Roast
- Sea Spice – Indian Cuisine
- Pizza i Paella – Pizza & Paella
- Suffolk Gourmet – Ice Creams
- Coffee Link – Coffee
Drink will also be available to purchase within the grounds
- Coffee Link – Coffee, Hot & Cold Beverages
- Pimms & Prosecco bar
- Traditional Bar
- These Festival Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
- Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum as you leave the grounds.
- Festival goers may not bring alcohol or food into the festival. Baby food will be allowed into the festival, no glass jars please as we are a no glass site.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the event.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event.
- Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
- Litter – there are many bins provided at the event, please place all litter in the bins provided
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian over 25.
- If a child under 16 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event.
- You may be asked for ID at the bars to prove you are over 18 years of age. A check 25 policy will be in operation at all bars. If you look under 25, you may be asked for ID. Anyone caught drinking under age or without relevant ID may be removed from the event.
All car parking will be clearly signed posted on the day and available in the following areas.
Thorpeness Golf Club Practice Green – just off the B1353 into Thorpeness – £2 per car all day
Pay & Display opposite the Meare
Pay & Display Thorpe Road Car Park (near The Scallop)